- Reporting System (CERS)
- COVID-19 Emergency Response; Business Continuity
- COMPREHENSIVE AND PROGRESSIVE AGREEMENT FOR TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP (CPTPP) – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- CBSA Target List – Reduce Your Risk, Call Us Today!
- Canada, U.S. Reach Tentative NAFTA Deal; Trump Approves Pact
- United States Surtax Remission Order
- 7 Things Brand Owners Should Know About CETA and Bill C-30
- CETA Coming into Force September 21, 2017 – Things to Know About Geographical Indications
- CETA – Questions and Answers
- SIMA – Notice of Final Determination Fabricated Industrial Steel Components
- Near North Customs Brokers of Barrie, ON Acquires Summit Customs Brokers of Richmond, B.C. – Expands Portfolio and Geographic Reach –
- EU Parliament Approves Trade Deal with Canada
- New Canada Customs Trade Compliance Verification Targets for 2017
- Near North Customs Brokers Inc. Acquires Service Plus International Inc.
- RIV Registration Fee Increase Effective January 1, 2017
- Near North Customs’ Barrie Head Office Receives ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- CBSA 2015 Audit Priorities
- Implementation of the Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Why Hire A Customs Broker?
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin 2015
- CN 14-020 Withdrawal of LDCT
- CN 14-019 Withdrawal of the GPT
- Preparing For GPT Rates Removal
- Mandatory Automated Export System Filing for All Shipments
- CN Rail Reaches Tentative Deal That Averts Weekend Strike
- CN RAIL RECEIVES STRIKE NOTICE FROM TRAIN CONDUCTORS UNION
- January 1st Marks 20th Anniversary of North American Free Trade Agreement
- GPT and LDCT Tariff Treatment Changes
- International Trade Management and NAFTA Management Programs
- Partners in Protection Newsletter
- Proud to be a member of PIP- Partners In Protection
WE ARE NEAR NORTH
Welcome to Near North Customs Brokers (NNCB), providing clients with access to every cross-border service they require to thrive in today’s competitive marketplace is Near North’s mission.
Near North is an extensive, multiservice organization that has maintained its customer focus during years of steady growth.
Given today’s around-the-clock, 24/7 business environment, it is key that companies can count on Near North to provide the best customs brokerage services in the industry. That is our promise, one that is backed by our investment in people and technology, and sets Near North apart from our competitors.
The bottom line is that your business is our passion.
CANADIAN CUSTOMS BROKERAGE
Regardless of the port of entry, mode of transportation, or commodity of goods, Near North Customs Brokers provides 24/7 timely, accurate, and compliant customs brokerage services. Whether your customs needs are in Canada, the United States, or anywhere in the world, Near North Customs is here to help.
U.S. CUSTOMS BROKERAGE
Whether you choose one service option or several, Near North is dedicated to returning the most value to your business. Our team approach ensures that no matter whom you work with at Near North, that you will get the answers you need as expeditiously as possible. That is, “Service Beyond Borders”.
IT’S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL
Seamless door-to-door service anywhere in the world is a key component of the Near North experience. We have Freight Forwarding experts located in various offices throughout our worldwide network, with management located in our Corporate Office in Barrie.
LINKS & RESOURCES
Having key customs information at your fingertips is often as critical as the Customs release itself. Near North offers a virtual customs compliance office to keep you up to speed and in touch with key information throughout the customs process.